Advertisements

2/03/2009

First Blog

This first post from the Crowmaniac blog will serve to enlighten you as to what is to come. I am a sports loving Aussie who will blog about the world of sport down under, ranging from Cricket (for the next couple of months over the Aussie summer or on intermittant tours (such as this year’s Ashes contest)) to Aussie Rules (only 4 days to go until the NAB cup) and other sports such as Soccer and Motorsport as well as specials around important games in other sports (superbowl, tennis grand slams, tour de france, rugby league state of origin). I am a regular attendant of local (Adelaide) football (both AFL and SANFL level, especially Crows and Roosters games) and State level cricket (South Australia) so where possible I will give reports on any games I go to. This blog will probably be updated weekly, depending on other commitments. I will throw in quasi regular segments such as “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly in Sport” on a random basis . At this point it would be pertinant to outline to you, the reader what my major allegiences ar, so you can tell what bias I am likely to provide (but thats all part of the colour of a blog compared to a regular news source right?).

Sports Teams:

Adelaide Crows

North Adelaide Roosters

Australian National Teams

South Australian Cricket Team

Leeds United

Adelaide United

Adelaide 36ers

Holden Racing Team

Saxobank

I'll also give a shout out to the BS Daily and note that this is (vaguely, witha several year gap) continuing on from my old blog

1 comment:

Jon Snow said...

Saxobank? ... Who cares, just go for the Aussies. They are a cycling team aren't they? I Tyson Demosed everything.

Post a Comment

Add a comment about this blog entry.

Sponsored Links